This is one of our many SAQCC-Fire Accredited training courses for individuals interested in registering as a Gas Fire Extinguishing and Suppression Systems Installer.
Gas Fire Extinguishing and Suppression Systems Installer Training requires specific skills to ensure that the system installation follows good practice in accordance with the relevant National Standards, the manufacturer specifications and in line with OSH (Occupational Safety and Health) requirements.
The following training courses are a requirement to demonstrate competency in this field of work:
- Safety and Gas Suppression Principles
- Operation of Gas Systems - SANS 369
- Supplier Training 1 - Chemical Agents
- Supplier Training 2 - Inerting Agents
- Supplier Training 3 - CO2 Gas Systems