This is one of our many SAQCC-Fire Accredited training courses for individuals interested in registering as a Gaseous Fire Extinguishing and Suppression System Commissioner.
Commissioning and Servicing of Gaseous Fire Extinguishing and Suppression Systems requires particular knowledge and skills that are provided in the following training courses:
- Safety and Gas Extinguishing Principles (highly recommended)
- Commissioning and Servicing Gas Suppression Systems
- Operation of Gas Extinguishing Systems - SANS 369
- Understanding Clean Agent Gases - SANS 14520
- Understanding CO2 Gases - SANS 306
In addition the above, it is also a prerequisite for the Gas Commissioner / Serviceman to undergo specific product training from the supplier of the equipment in question.