This training course is for learners to gain knowledge of inert gas suppression systems - typically IG 541 (Inergen) systems.
The course addresses the following aspects:
- agent properties
- system components
- correct installation
Learners who complete this course will obtain detailed knowledge of how to assess, install, commission and maintain these systems.
There are certain prerequisites to maximise your success in progressing through this course - please ensure that you have completed the following before enrolling in this course:
- Fire theory
- Safe workshop practice
- Pipe threading
- Installation of high pressure piping
- Installation and commissioning of fire detection and gas release panels
- The agents
- Components of an Inert clean agent gas system
- Hazards of gas systems
- System design
- Installation of gas systems
- Completion procedures
- Operating and maintaining gas systems
These courses are provided by RedG distributors. Fire Systems Training conducts this training on their behalf.